- Job Description
- IT Specialist
Fosun Asset Management, Hong Kong
Fosun Asset Management Limited, sits under the umbrella of Fosun International Limited (00656.HK, No.459 on the 2021
Forbes Global 2000 List), was incorporated in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance of Hong Kong as a limited
liability company on July 8, 2013, and is licensed with the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong effective March
3, 2016. Fosun Asset Management is also registered with US Securities and Exchange Commission effective March 2, 2018.
· Deliver IT solutions for improving the investment workflow.
· Interact with investment professionals at all levels to proactively improve existing systems or develop new
systems to enhance the investment data process.
· Provide hands-on implementation of process improvements involving internal and external data pipeline,
investment process efficiency, and simplifying investor workflow.
· Understand key business challenges or opportunities and be able to originate ideas on how systems can help in
areas such as investment data quality and company data governance.
· Ad-hoc requests from the front office.
• 4-6 years of relevant work experience. Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, financial
engineering, or related field
• Demonstrated experience as a software developer or system analyst supporting complex, data intensive
application development life cycles are required
• Proficient in VBA or Python
• Experience and knowledge in Bloomberg Aims
• Adequate understanding of system design and software development principles and methodologies
• Prior experience in typical data management life cycle in real-world business contexts
• Proven track record of modernizing legacy applications and related workflow
• Experience in financial data (in particular, reference data or pricing) domain, is preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
For additional information or send your CV, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.